Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No.title.to.give :/

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I am still in nerding mode. Been in this mode for a long time now. Can't wait to come out of this nerding mode :/ Am in the last week of my exam week. 4 down, 2 more papers to go :D But it's the 2 papers that I am afraid of the most D: Please oh please let everything go well!

Am looking forward to the freedom after my exam ends this Friday but looks like it will only be partial freedom. I won't be getting full freedom until May due to the need to settle my clinic stuffs! This makes me emo! Hmph!! :((((

Met a clinic supervisor today to get a screening client and have yet to call the client. Basically I have only 3 days to choose from now. Next Monday, Friday or another week's Tuesday. If I were to choose Monday, I don't think I will have enough time to prepare. Friday is not really an option because I will be away on a vacation from Tuesday to Thursday which gives me no time to prepare too. Tuesday seems a little too late but that's the only option I have but it all depends on the client now. If they can't make it on Tuesday, I am left with zero options. So tell me, how now? -_- 

On a brighter note, I got A for one of my assignment! The one that I stayed up until 4am to get it done! Looks like my hard work pays off. Happy max! :D :D :D

TADA! This is the assignment I stayed up till the wee hours of the morning to do. You won't know how long it takes to draw the pictures, colour it, laminate it and cut it according to the same size! But I am glad my effort is worth it :)


Some of the pictures I drew and coloured from a total of 26 pictures! :)


Psychology exam at 12pm tomorrow. To be honest, I don't feel prepared at all X_X But anyway, gotta try my best in it. Okay, back to studies now. Tata!

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

You're always so busy and you seem to have practical quite often as in seeing the client and stuffs. Anyways, best of luck! :D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yes, I am always busy. Starting from this sem, I will be having practicals until i graduate. I am so tired now. I just need a break :( Anyway, thanks :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014