Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding : William ♥ Kate

Saturday, April 30, 2011


I guessed most of us had our eyes glued to the television yesterday. Who would want to miss the The Royal Wedding, especially when it includes the oh so famous Prince William? :D It was such a beautiful moment to see William & Kate exchanging their vows and then left in a carriage to Buckingham Palace. Just like a fairytale :) I guess it must be every girl's dream wedding. Kate is one lucky woman to be marrying her prince charming, which in this case, is really a prince LOL 


Imagine how proud Kate's parents must be feeling yesterday :') To be married into a Royal Family despite being just a commoner. Fate must have bring them together. This is one lucky lady!


Prince William looked oh so handsome in his uniform & his bride, Kate Middleton, looked oh so beautiful in his laced-dress by Sarah Burton. I like the simplicity of it & how it made her look so elegant :)


This got to be the highlight of the wedding! The balcony kiss! :D Sweet max!! And they not only kissed once, but twice! :D

Marriage is a joyous thing but it comes with hard work to keep it going. They are now officially the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and that means, more responsibilities for both of them. I came across a letter to the Royal Couple when I was reading the newspaper yesterday. I found it quite true. Click the link below to read it :)



It's official. Prince William is now married. Hereby, I wished them all the best in their marriage. But one thing for sure, Prince William will still be my royal crush LOL  


With Prince William married, the most eligible bachelor title goes to Prince Harry LOL Woots! XD

Ending my post with this X)


Happy reading! :D

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Haha!!! Prince William is taken and Prince Harry is available and single :)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

haha..yes! :P

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014