Friday, April 22, 2011

Special Friday :)

Friday, April 22, 2011

Yes! Exam's over and I am freeeeeeeee! Woohoo! :D

Today should officially be the day I end my 2nd year of university life but no, that ain't happening yet. All thanks to my unsettled clinic practicals. Pftt! -.-

In a dilemma at the moment regarding this due to some problems. Everything is uncertain now. I can just see how it all goes before I can make a decision. Damn! I hate this feeling of uncertainty. It leaves me hanging. Ugh!! Leaving it in God's hands now. I am sure He would show me the way :)


Anyway, I am home for a few days to enjoy my partial freedom :D Although it's just partial for now, I am going to enjoy it to the max! Oh freedom, do you know how good it feels to finally meet you? LOL

 Been in nerding mode for the past few weeks. Now it's time to get out of this nerding mode and put it aside! :P

Today's Friday is special. Why?
1) It's the day I end my final exams.
2) It's Good Friday for all Christians.
3) It's Earth day.

What a coincidence! =D So to end this post, Happy Good Friday & Happy Earth Day all!! And last but not least, Happy Freedom to meeeeeeee! :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014