Saturday, April 2, 2011

Study week @ home :)

Saturday, April 2, 2011
Being home feels awesomeeeeeee! Eventhough I am back this time for study week instead of holidays, it still feels so so good to be home. Good food, good environment, and loved ones around me. Just perfect! :)


Outfit of the day. Smiley T-shirt + black shorts. Me likey!! :)

Second day of study week today. How productive it is so far? I am not exactly sure. Although I did revise, the truth is I am not really sure how much I understand or remember what I have read. This doesn't sound good at all..sigh :( Hopefully I will be able to understand & remember it more the more I read it.


Still so much to read, but so little time. Time, please pass slower would you? 

Quote of the day " The truth is, sometimes people only think of themselves. It's better to just depend on yourself." Sad to know but true.

Just a random post to keep my blog updated.  Gonna continue with my revision again! Byeeee!

4 comments:

HocanLai said...

Ur watch look nice :)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Err..that's not my watch. It's just a pic I found online la..LOL

HocanLai said...

O.o I see... Hahaha :)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Hahahah!

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014