Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a day!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
2 down, 4 more to go. Yesterday's paper was still okay I think but today's paper was so freaking hard! D: I will be lying if I say I am not feeling down and worried about the results. I just feel so horrible when I think of that paper X_X Hopefully the results won't be too bad :( After one week of study week and 2 days of exam continuously, I really need a short break so yes, I went out with my girls after our exam ends today.

Our 1st stop, the newly opened Snowflake outlet @ Sungei Wang Plaza for the Buy 1 Free 1 promo. 2 bowls of Snowflake bestseller for the price of one! Awesomeness :D



Our 2nd stop, Starbucks @ Times Square =)


Ordered a cup of Signature Hot chocolate & Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffin before settling down to study :) 


Me with my cup of yummylicious Hot Chocolate and my notes of cause :) Stayed there for a couple of hours studying + talking :)


Us :) Starting with me on the left, Serene on the right and Ying Yin at the bottom who refused to look at the camera LOL 

Playing with my domokun file XD


I like this picture of me LOL


Half domokun half human drinking Starbucks XD

 Overall, I had a great time studying + chit chatting + gossiping with them X) Although it was tiring, it was just nice to have a change in environment :)

Thank God my next paper is on Thursday not tomorrow. More time to study. Must use it wisely. Hopefully this paper won't be so hard like the paper I sat for today. Please oh please!

Okay, it's 11.01 pm. Done with blogging, now it's time to study. Byeeeee! 

3 comments:

cysquare said...

i was playing with the cream in the picture lo..not refuse to look at ur camera...by the way..so pity domokun want to drink but cannot close his mouth ..lol

huicy said...

so nice~~i wan to join too =P
btw, gambahteh^^V

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

cysquare : chehh..yeala tu..haha! Yalo, pity domokun..cannot drink Starbucks..haha! XD

huicy : Sure! Come join us next time! Hehe :D Thanks! Gambateh together! :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014