Please be good to me. Let it be a great month alright? :)
- Church in the morning. It's the first Sunday of the month so there's holy communion :)
- Lunch with grandma & relatives from dad's side to celebrate Mother's Day one week earlier. Had Mocha Ice Blended & Roast Lamb with Peppermint Sauce. What a sinful lunch! :/
- Studied a lil bit & then nap.
- Watched Star Awards 2011 Part 1.
- Had roasted Chicken from Ayamas + eggs + watermelon for dinner.
No nice shows on TV. Bored so I am now here blogging LOL
It's a public holiday tomorrow but it makes no different to me cause I am on my holidays anyway :P Still in the partial freedom state. Clinic practical is not over yet. One more session to do next Tuesday. As much as I dread it, I can't wait for it to be over. I just want my full freedom. So tired of dealing with it already. I need a break. Will be going back to KL again tomorrow. Staying at my friend's room this time.
On another note, I got a job at my church kindergarten :D I will be working at the children nursery as a teacher or should I say facilitator? Another teacher will be in charge of teaching & I just have to help her around with the kids :) Kinda excited about it. Maybe because it's my first job LOL
Will most probably start working on the 9th of May & I am thinking of joining the gym too. Seriously, it's time to lose some weight! :/
Hmm..looks like I just found some useful things to do during my holidays. Work in the morning & gym in the afternoon or evening perhaps? :D And of cause, I shall plan to travel & have some fun too! What's a holiday without going anywhere right? So gonna use my 4 months of holidays wisely!
Time, please pass slower after next Tuesday. Thank you very much.