Friday, May 6, 2011

Aloha Holidays!

Friday, May 6, 2011
Hello holidays! I know it's a lil late to say that. My holidays are supposed to start on the 23rd of April but due to the fact that I have to deal with my clinic stuffs, my official holidays started only yesterday :/ So today marks the second day I am home to fully enjoy my holidays! :D What have I been doing so far? Watched a lot of shows, movies and dramas :P Here's some of it.

#1


A Walk To Remember. An old movie. I watched it a couple of times already but I watched it again yesterday. I just love the simple love story between Jamie & Landon :)


And here's the famous quote from the movie :D

#2


My Little Bride. Funny Korean love story. Some of the scenes are really funny XD 

#3


Piranha. Disgusting movie :/ So much blood, so many broken body parts. Ewww! >.< Makes me feel like vomiting while watching :O


It's fun to be able to relax like this but I can't afford to do that for the whole 4 months of my holidays. If I were to do that everyday, I will definitely be bored to death or grow mushroom on my head by the time my holidays end..haha! And I am so gonna gain weight. NOOOOOO! T_T *must go to the gym, must go to the gym, must go to the gym* Hopefully I will really do that starting from next week -.-


I must say this. Hi, I am bored -.- 2 more days of dispirited life and then it's time to do something useful during my long break! :D Starting work next Monday. Nervous yet excited but I don't look forward to waking up so early in the morning everyday T_T Oh well, at least I have something to do instead of wasting my time doing nothing at home right? :/

Okay, this is a random post. I am bored, I don't know what to blog about and hence, this post came up..haha! I guess that's all. Bye :X

2 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

Hi there Lynette, Happy Holidays!! XD

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

haha..thanks Isaac! :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014