Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First Job :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Been feeling pretty lazy to blog nowadays. I wonder why :X Thanks to my laziness, my blog is neglected. Oops! Sorry bloggie =X

Anyway, this post is about my first job as the title suggested. If you read my previous post, you would know that I got a part time job at my church kindergarten. Specifically, I am working at the children nursery where my class consists of all 4 year olds :D There are 4 of us who are in charge of this class, 2 teachers & 2 facilitators ( I am one of the facilitator). Basically, I just help the teachers around in handling the kids.

I started work this week and today marks the 3rd day I am working. Guess what? I fell in love with all the kids on my first day at work! Can you believe that?! LOL They are so cute & adorable it's hard not to love them..haha! There's so much to share that I don't even know where to start LOL 

I think I will just let the pictures do most of the talking :) These are the pictures in my collection after 3 days working. Enjoy! XD


SWIMMING TIME! :D




ARTS & CRAFTS TIME! :D








It's a surprise that some kids already get along well with me although it's just the 3rd day I am working. I must say, it feels really good! :P I admit, some still ignore me. Maybe I look scary to them? haha! -.- Anyway, it's not even a week yet so I guess they need more time to warm up with me :) You know what I like best about this job? Is when a child called me, comes up to me, hold my hand and wanted me to be a part of everything they are doing. And of cause, getting hugs as well :) These gestures are just priceless. It makes my heart melt :') It would totally stay in my memory forever :)

There's really so much to share but I don't know how to explain it in words. 

These children simply brighten & cheer me up everyday! It's like I am addicted to my job. I look forward to meeting them everyday! :D Can't believe I am saying this but I LOVE MY JOB :D

That's all for today. Will update more soon! :)

6 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Awww, kids are always so adorable and I like the girl with braids, she's gonna grow up into a really pretty girl (:

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

yeah! I agree! She is mixed. Really really cute & pretty :D

Arms said...

Wow, you take care of that number of kids?! Awesome. I salute you Miss Lynette wahahaa.

btw,found you through bloghopping and followed you ;D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yes, i did! But with help from others of cause XD Thanksss! :)

crazywrazy said...

Hilda will make as one of the cutest or most adorable kids for Lynette :P you just need feed Hilda with jelly beans! eh all the kids so so adorable, reminds me when I first started to be in kindergarten. Next time remember to open one kindergarten ok

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Wahh..really? LOL Yes, they are like super adorable. You can't help but love them :D Open a kindergarten? Hmm..can consider XD

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014