Sunday, May 15, 2011

Of Yesterday :)

Sunday, May 15, 2011
- Went to Sunway Pyramid with my family :)
- Had Chatime Pearl Milk Tea. It's been so long since I had it! Makes me so happy :D
- Shop, shop, shop. Bought 2 t-shirts and a slipper :D
- Had lunch at Yip's Kitchen. 
- Got my Buy 1 Free 1 Frappucino thanks to CLEO :)
 
And the highlight of the day is...*drum rolls*

My sisters & I had a makeover & photoshoot thanks to Sunway Pyramid! :D They had cupcakes, doughnuts and cakes as the backdrop. So cute & sweet! :D I must say, it's fun getting my hair and makeup done. Did one last year there too with a different theme. Wow! I had a makeover every year! LOL For the photos, just click the link below :)


Enjoy the photos! :)

2 comments:

crazywrazy said...

Awesome day when you get to shop till you drop and what's more, you shop with your family! You go shopping in KL, not only shop till drop, shop till lost yourself! Immerse in the power of shopping!!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Hahahha..funny lah u! XD

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014