Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sometimes when the unexpected happens, you just don't know how to feel..

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yay! My clinic practicals for this semester is finally over! :D Was feeling so happy about it but it lasted only for a while all thanks to the unexpected twist. Imagine my disappointment when I was told that there will be remedial clinic for a few of us during the holidays. So tell me, how should I feel now? Happy because my clinic practicals ended? Or not because I still have remedial clinic? -.-

I know it's a good thing to have it because I can practice more. It's a good chance for me to learn more but I just hate the fact that it will be carried out during the holidays. The date & duration of it had yet to be decided though. It feels like a time bomb that will just go off anytime. All these clinic stuffs just don't end, don't they? Can't you just let me have a break? GOSH!


What will happen to my 4 months holidays? Will I still get the freedom I yearn for? I don't know. Looks like this 4 months of holidays of mine won't feel that long anymore if I am occupied with all sort of stuffs to do. Even if I were to go back for remedial clinic, I hope it won't take up too much of my holidays. I want my holidays! Please don't take it away from me :( I guess the only thing I can do now is enjoy as much as I can when I still have time to.


The fear of the unknown is scary. Every phone call, email or message i received from now on will be a scary one. I just don't know how to feel about this anymore. Just trying to look at this in a positive way. I am sure everything will be alright :)

I wanted to shout "Yay, I am totally free!" but it looks kinda impossible now :( Anyway, I am trying to take every challenge that comes to me with an open heart. Taking one day at a time, enjoying every moment I have. Yes, that's what I gonna do. Appreciate my holidays :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014