Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time, you are passing a little too fast. Slow down would you?

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time flies. Can't believe May is ending. June will be here tomorrow. And guess what? It has been a month since my holidays started. How fast! :O


May has not been a really good month for me. Unexpected things happens & it just left me feeling really unhappy. I don't really wanna talk about it right now so yeah, don't ask. Maybe later. Anyway, life have to go on. Just trying to make the best out of what's left. 


Anyway, started my first part time job as a nursery teacher which was actually kinda fun. I just love the kids although they do drives me mad at times :/ Thanks to them, I looked forward to going to work everyday! :D It's the school holidays now so yes, I am on break too! :P But to be honest, I missed them already :O


This one month have been filled with me slacking at home mostly. Have not touched a single book yet ever since I finished my exams :O


Plan to go to the gym fail max because I am just too lazy to get out everytime I got back from work :/ Had good food at home every single day. I must be a few kilos extra now. My face looked so BIG now. DIE! X_X


It's the start of the month of June tomorrow. Gotta start do something useful instead of slacking around. I must say, this is easier said than done. Even before the holidays, I told myself " I must make full use of my holidays by doing something useful!" and that haven't really happened yet. Yes, I have been relaxing. A lil too much I think. Time for some changes, like seriously! 

Let's just hope I will really do it this time. JUNE, please be good to me. Kthxbye.

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

I failed to lose weight too! Now that I'm working, I dont have time to go exercise ):

marga c said...

hi there, i like your site. you have good posts too. keep it up! xo ( :

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

hilda : Make time! Maybe just 1/2 hour a day? :) I have the time now but I am just so lazy. Sigh :( Any way to get the motivation? :/

marga : Thanks for the support :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014