Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Floral ♥

Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Apparently I am too bored and I just realized I have been neglecting my blog AGAIN so hence, this post comes up! LOL Super random post as usual. This is what I am good at =/

Am into floral prints lately. I just find it so pretty & feminine :)


#1 Floral blouse. I ♥ this very much! :D 


#2 Floral skirt 

#3 Floral bag



#4 Floral Bikini


#5 Floral shoes


#6 Floral shorts


#7 Floral heels


#8 Floral dress


#9 Floral nails


#10 Floral cardigan

Everything is just oh so pretty. Me like :DDD

Okay, that's the end of my post -.- Just wanna share some pictures :P So girls out there, how many of you like floral prints too? :)

2 comments:

v!vi@n said...

hahaha, i m into floral prints lately too!!! OMG..those floral photos in your post damn nice...the bikini, MAX LOVE!!!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

*high 5*!! hehe :D Yaya, they are all so pretty! I want all! LOL

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014