Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's all good :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Home from meeting my primary schoolmates :) It had been so many years since all 4 of us gather together.


Just like this, 4 of us are always together when we were young :)

It's just nice to see them once again after such a long time :) Had so much fun talking & laughing with them tonight about our school days. Ahh..so many memories :) I think we laughed a little bit too much just now though..oops.. LOL :X Took some photos using my handphone camera ( my camera ran out of battery) but all of it doesn't turn out good due to the lighting.Wasted :( Anyway, I had a great time. Definitely hoping to see  them & talked & laughed  like how we did tonight. Girls, you made my day :) 

On the other note, the day finally came. Surprisingly, the news came in the form of a sms & email, not a call. Make me so nervous for nothing waiting for the call these few days -__- Although I don't really look forward to receiving the news, I feel relieved. Seriously, it makes me feel so much better now after knowing it. But still, the honest truth is, I prefer not getting the news cause I still don't wanna go back YET :/

2 weeks. That's all it takes. I should be happy. Only a few of us are selected to go back. That means some extra training for us. I consider that a good thing :)


Believe. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe it's all in God's plan. I believe it's all for the better. I believe I can go through everything & anything! :) Lynette, you can do it! :)))

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014