Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just a random update :)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello Saturday! You know what? I love you X) Saturdays must be the best day of the week because it's a holiday & the next day is a holiday too! :D 

The weekends are here again. Is it just me? Cause I seriously think time is passing too fast. Too too fast! Can't believe June is almost ending already & when it ends, half of my holidays will be gone! There goes 2 months of my holidays! :O Scary much.


On the other note, I have not been really happy lately after receiving the news. It just came all of a sudden and it leaves me no room to be prepared for it. Apparently, the day I have been dreading for is coming next month. Have to go back to KL earlier for my remedial clinic & might be doing 3rd semester just to complete a 3rd year subject sooner. Right now I am just waiting for the call to confirm the date & everything. Hating this feeling. I feel like turning off my phone & remain nowhere to be contacted till my holidays end :/ Can I do that? Definitely not . As much as I dread it, I still have to face the reality T_T

Holidays might just end sooner than expected. Work too. If possible, I really wanna work till my holiday ends. Although it had only been about 1 month plus since I started working at the nursery, I have grown a bond with the kids. I love them so much. They lit my day up every weekday morning with their smiles & innocence. The hugs I received everyday are just priceless. Thinking of having to leave them sooner than expected makes me kinda sad really.

And to end this post, here's a quote I made up.

"Never judge. You never know how a person life is. Nor what they have gone through. I am who I am today because of all the things I go through all these years."

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014