Monday, June 6, 2011

Random shots :)

Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, 30/5/2011

Lunch with daddy & mummy 


They were having lunch set promo with a variety of sets to choose from. In the end, I settled with this. Mummy too :D Daddy on the other hand ordered spaghetti :)


My dory fish katsu curry bento set. It tasted not bad but nothing to wow about. And I find the dory fish portion kinda small. It's like only half a piece of fish fillet -.-


Comes with green tea ( refillable) But it was too light. Tasted a lil bit like water :/


By topping up our set lunch, we can choose from these two desserts! Ordered one each to share with dad & mum :) Yummylicious! :D And guess what, these two are just the mini versions :O 

Not really satisfied with the food but am quite satisfied with the desserts :D It's my second time there and twice, I think it is more worth it to have the desserts than the food :/


My new purse & handphone pouch. Love them so much! ♥ So into ribbons & bows lately. Teehee :D


Got my first cheque from ChurpChurp. Awesome much! :D But I shall not reveal how much was it :P

Sunday, 5/6/2011


This doll's wide smile always make me happy :D

Dropped by aunt's house for bak zhang (pork dumpling)!! :D


Grandma made this. Hers is always ze best! Omnomnom :D


Saw the salted egg yolk? That's my favourite part! :D


Cousin's puppy. Cute & adorable little Benji :)


Sweater from Cotton On, T-shirt & shorts from Kitschen I bought (ok, mum bought for me :/ ) while shopping :DDD

And to end this post, presenting you *drumrolls*

The one & only me!!! LOL


What a boring & random post LOL Well, at least my blog is not dead (:

5 comments:

Kian Fai said...

nice sharing above ^^ remember drink more water hehe coz the food above is all heated :P

Kyril D. Soul-X said...

MOF!!~

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

@kian fai Thanks! I will :)

@kyril What about MOF? lol

crazywrazy said...

Pretty clothes! I wan nom Japanese food too! Nx time belanja me okay!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thanks! Japanese food so expensive! Belanja sendiri! =P

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014