Monday, June 6, 2011

Result's out!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Phew! My results are finally out. It came out sooner than the expected date so was not really prepared when I checked it through sms just now.

Honestly, I am not too happy with my pointer but it was kinda expected with how I did in my clinic practicals :/ Thanks to my supervisor for letting me pass :S Anyway, thank God, I passed all the subjects! :D That's what important right? Was actually expecting to fail some of the subjects since the exam was soooo hard! :/ And you know what makes me happy? Is the fact that I got As for a few subjects I never expected myself to get. What a pleasant surprise! :D 

With this result, I can officially say it now. I passed my 2nd year!! :D I survived 2 years in university. I will survive another 2 years!! But wait, these 2 years are considered the easy ones :/ I can't imagine how my next 2 years are going to be. One thing for sure, Mr.Busy & Mr.Stress will be there. I foresee it will be very frequent this time X_X Pray hard that i can handle everything well & don''t break down =X Definitely need lotsa support, determination, motivation, and courage to go through this. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything will go well :)

So hello 3rd year! I am officially a 3rd year university student now. Woots! :)

4 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Congrats! :D All the best in yr 3rd year then.

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thanks hilda! :D

..*AnNiE*.. said...

Congrats girl! And go 3rd year student go! =D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thank you! :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014