Monday, July 11, 2011

Back! Hello West Malaysia!! :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Boo ya! I am finally back from Sarawak! :D One week of vacation at Sarawak is definitely tiring but it's all worth it. Had such a great time there :) Still, the best feeling ever is to come back to my home sweet home :)

Fun is over. Busy study life follows. Just came home today but am leaving again tomorrow to KL for my academic stuffs. So fast! Not looking forward to it at all. I wanna stay at home :(

From this week onwards till the mid of August, it's gonna be a busy one for me. I am basically occupied everyday except maybe some of the weekends D: Hence, I guess I won't be having much time to upload the photos nor blog about the vacation that soon >.<

That's all for today. Gonna go enjoy the rest of the time I had left at home before I leave tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014