Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hectic life.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Life have been pretty hectic for me lately. Haven't been updating a lot hence, this post will be a long one :)

Ever since I came back from my one week vacation at Sarawak on Monday, I have been travelling between PJ & Selayang from Wednesday till Sunday for my university project. Didn't even have much time to stay at home :( But since I was staying at my friend's house during this period, it makes me feel a little less homesick :) Every morning, his father would sent us to the KTM station to take the train to KL Sentral. From KL Sentral, we took another train to Kelana Jaya. His father would then come & fetch us back from the KTM station at night. It was pretty tiring having to wake up at 6 something in the morning everyday and reaching home only 9pm. My friends & I, 4 of us altogether worked 10 1/2 hrs a day at the centre from 9am-7.30pm. 10 1/2 hours everyday!!! It's crazy isn't it? And we have one more day left this Sunday X_X

I would not reveal the name of the centre because to be honest, it didn't give me a good impression. The staffs there were not friendly and most of the time, they just ignored us. What a big let down. If they had been more friendly, I think we will all have a pleasant time there. Spending time with the disabled & orphans surely does makes me feel truly lucky. It was indeed a sad sight to see all those disabled & orphans there.


This kid is one of the little cute orphans there. He is a mixed child ; European + Punjabi. He is such a lovable boy. It's sad to know that his parents don't want him :( Hope that a good family will adopt him soon :)

Despite being tired, it was a good experience taking the LRT to the centre everyday. But one thing I dislike is the fact that people don't queue. They basically just pushed each other to get inside. Pftt! What if there were elderlies, pregnant women or the disabled there? Would they be able to get into the train? Probably not. Unless there are some people good enough to let them through first.

Random shots I took last week :) 





 Hectic life doesn't stop for me YET. I am back to KL for remedial clinic that will last for a month. This week is the first week & it's all about pre-clinic classes. It turned out way better than I have expected. Was feeling really reluctant to come back when I know I was one of the few chosen to attend this but now, I am actually glad I am one of them. Only 7 of us are chosen for this. What my dad say is right, we are the lucky 7 to be chosen. After attending 2 classes, I personally think it's actually a HUGE advantage for us to be getting this extra training now. It would definitely prepare us better for clinic next semester. I believe there's everything to gain from this :)

It had just been 2 days since this remedial clinic started yet there's already much to do but I am actually enjoying it. Surprising. Maybe because it's just the start? There's definitely more to come in the coming 3 weeks. Hopefully I will be able to keep this spirit all along.

On the other note, Harry Potter Finale is finally out in the cinemas! :DDD But I have been so busy I don't have the time to go watch it yet :( Hopefully I will be able to go watch it by this week. I want to watch it so badly. Been a fan of it ever since the first movie came out and I never missed any of the installment! So I will not miss this one as well :D

Okay, I think this post is long enough already LOL It's 10.07pm now. Gotta do some reading for clinic. But first, gonna watch Masterchef Australia first :P Toodles! 
  

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014