Wednesday, July 27, 2011

On my wishlist..

Wednesday, July 27, 2011
My current wanted list :) It's just part of the list though. The list would be endless if I were to list all LOL

Random list not according to preference :)

 #1 Heart-shaped sunglasses. Super love this!


#2 DSLR 


#3 Vintage shoes although I don't think it suits me that much LOL


#4 iPad


#5 Brown envelope clutch


#6 A pink luggage. Always wanted to have a luggage of my own :)


#7 A toy poodle


Unfortunately, this would be the most impossible. Don't think I will have time for pets :(

Let's continue...

#7 To find love x)


#8 To graduate on time & get a bachelor degree


#9 A vacation overseas


And the list continues....

Apparently, I thought blogging about what happened today will be quite boring hence this post is born xD

So, errr...just enjoy the photos =P

4 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Guess what, here's a link to the envelope clutch you want (:

http://effanddee.blogspot.com/2011/07/envelope-clutch-with-zippers.html#more

Maybe you can consider buying one since it's not that expensive HEHE

Hilda Milda™ said...

Oh wait, just realised it's slightly different :/ I've always wanted a pink luggage as well! And yeah the envelope clutch you posted looks kinda gorgeous too.

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

aww..thanks Hilda! :) Will have a look! :D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha. It's okay :) I like the one in the link you sent me too :D But not sure whether they still have the colour I want. The one i posted is from Balenciaga. Super pricey! :O

*high 5*! We should really get a pink luggage soon! :P

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014