#1 Garlic Bread
What you need : Bruschetta or any other type of plain bread, garlic & herb butter spread.
STEPS : -
1) Spread the butter on the bread.
2) Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
3) Enjoy the bread! :D
Before going into the oven.
After baking. Doesn't it looked yummy? Just like those we can find outside! :D
No idea how to name this one in English cause we usually name it using Hokkien LOL
What you need :
1) Some hard-boiled eggs.
2) Long beans
3) Fried tau pok (No idea how to name it in English XD)
5) Peanut gravy (Kuah satay)
Basically, you can add any vegetable you like. We usually use Kangkung, bean sprouts & fried bean curd as well but couldn't find any at the supermarket yesterday.
STEPS : -
1) Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
2) Boil the vegetables & egg. Fry the tau pok @ bean curd.
3) Mix everything together with the peanut gravy & enjoy! :)
There you go! Two simple dish to make at home in only 3 steps! Try it out! :D