Monday, July 25, 2011

Update on my life.

Monday, July 25, 2011
First week of remedial clinic is over. Second week is here.

The week started with all 7 of us meeting the supervisors to discuss about the playgroup last Saturday. Comments were given to all of us. Are they encouraging? Motivating? Hmm...yes to some of it. No to some of it. Some of it really makes me think whether I am suitable for this course. Maybe I am in a wrong route? Or maybe I am just not made for this profession. I am really trying my best here but you know what? It needs time. Will 2 years be enough? I hope so. 

Despite struggling, somehow I managed to survive 2 years in this course. Miracle! God must have been blessing me. The next 2 years will be a tough one. I honestly don't know whether I will survive this but I am putting my trust in God & myself that I will overcome it. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Visited a nursery today & it makes me miss the nursery I used to work at so badly. I freaking miss the kids! I still think of them & look at their photos once in a while. Never fails to make me smile :)  Today's visit was just to familiarize with the settings & get to know the kids. Will be visiting again tomorrow & next Tuesday to play with the kids & record a clip for our assignment. 


Kids are just so adorable. I think I am falling in love with kids already LOL XD 

On the other note, just found out today that Amy Winehouse is dead O_O It came as a total shock to me. Another celebrity dying because of overdose. Sad case. What a waste.


May she RIP.

Life is so fragile. We never know what will happen next. The best we can do is to live life the best way we can. Make the most out of your life. You never know when it will end.

2 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

the kids are cute and sad to hear that Amy Winehouse is dead...

walking here with a smile.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

domokun said...

RIP amy><

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014