Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grandma's 80th Birthday @ JOGOYA :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011
Celebrated my grandma's 80th birthday @ Jogoya last Sunday. As usual, we had a family gathering on this special occasion :)

Reached Starhill Gallery early that day. There was nothing to do so yeah, I took out my camera & started snapping photos :P Hence, there were quite a lot of photos taken even before entering Jogoya LOL =P

There were 100++ photos taken altogether but only a few lucky photos are selected to be uploaded in this post xD

So let's begin =P


With my younger sis :)


Another one. Blur but I like it :P


Sisters! <3 *I looked tall here :/*


Daddy & Mummy dearest :)


Wore my vintage shoes for the 1st time that day. Love it! :D



With grandma :) She sure doesn't looked like 80 right? :)


The VIP room we booked :)


So pretty! Lovely environment :)



Food! Omnomnomnom :D 

It's actually my 3rd time @ Jogoya but still, I can't resist the food temptation! :P One thing I love the most is Haagen Daaz's Green Tea ice-cream!! <3



I don't know why but I love this photo :P *see what my sis did to the coconut* LOL Does it looked like a smiley to you? :)


Cousins! Too bad, not all are present that day.


Uncles & Aunts :)


Grandma looked so happy! :D By the way, the cake is a free one from JOGOYA :D


Finally, a group photo before leaving :)

Enjoyed myself a lot that day. Was truly a happy day for me. Family gatherings are simply the best :)

I love my family :)

10 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

My last time there was last year Nov, I miss the food there! Happy belated birthday to your popo (:

Vincent WXin said...

fuiyo.. wow.. VIP room!
havent got chance to go Jogoya yet >.< las time full jor , then change to go to Tenji .
The bill sure over 1K . @@

Nikel Khor said...

Love your family gathering lor..

CleverMunkey ® said...

wahhhh... such a big happy family! happy bday to ur grandma! :)

Peace Out!
The CleverMunkey

Sherlyn Lim said...

awesome!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Hilda : They have some new food this time :D Thanks! :)

vincent : Then you should go next time! :D Haha, ya cz so many ppl =/

nikel : Thanks :)

clevermunkey : hehe..thanks! :)

sherlyn : =D

♥snoopy♥ said...

Hagen Daaz green tea ice cream! o_O

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

super yummy! :DDD

• Stephanie • said...

aww,what a lovely celebration! Wishing ur granny happy belated birthday and stay healthy forever! :D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thanks steph! :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014