Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hungry Ghost Festival~

Sunday, August 14, 2011
Hello peeps! Meet Benji the puppy!! :DDD








 Loving all the shots I took today X)

CAUTION : Don't scroll down further when you are hungry :P

Anyway, it's Hungry Ghost Festival today so had a prayer ceremony for my paternal grandpa at grandparents house. It's been years since he is gone but I still miss having him around once in a while :'(

Okay, back to the story. As usual, whenever there is a prayer, lots of food will be prepared. Some bought outside, some cooked by ourselves at home. Combine it altogether, it become a food galore LOL Most of them are home cooked though :)

I am a lazy blogger so shall let the pictures do most of the talking :P

The main courses :)















The desserts :D





Look at the amount of food on the table! :O

By the way, do you spot Benji under the table? So cute X)



So, you have come to the end of this post. Are you hungry now? :P

7 comments:

Aki said...

naah,I'm just missing the 2nd pic of the main course.. Hahaha.. where will I find it near Shah Alam huh.. ^_^.v..

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Ooo..not sure about Shah Alam but you can get a lot of those in Klang :D

Aki said...

I miss Sabah,I can find em easily.. LoL.. n even the wild boar also very easy to find there.. ^_^.v.. hahahaha

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Hahahaha..good answer -.- But I personally think the one at Klang tastes better :P

Aki said...

gonna find out later.. ^_^.v.. LoL..

Kyril D. Soul-X said...

yummy food =3

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

:P

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014