Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's finally over.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Remedial clinic is almost over. One last discussion & feedback session tomorrow and I am done. I can now shout HOORAY! Another month of holiday for me to enjoy after tomorrow. YAY! :D

Honestly, I did learnt & gained a lot after going through this one month of remedial clinic. Although I had to sacrifice a month of my holidays for this, looking back it's all actually worth it. Still worried but am feeling a lil more confident about facing clinic practicals in my 3rd year. The truth is, despite gaining a lot, I still need some time to absorb everything. Just hoping that all these that I have learnt will still be fresh in my mind when I enter clinic one month later.

On another note, it had been more than a month since I last spent time with the kids at the kindergarten where I worked part time. Am going back again to work starting next week. Can't wait to go back and see them. I miss them like crazy! 



Some of the kids at the nursery. Aren't they adorable? :) They bring so much joy to me. Can't stop but feel happy whenever I spent time with them :')

Just one thing. I wonder whether they still remember me :/ Well, I believe they do XD Shall see what happen next Monday. Stay tuned! :P

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014