Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's now 70. More to come? Hopefully :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This is a totally random post. Hit 70 followers at my blog today. It's not many compared to others but still, I  wanna say, thank you followers!!!

Thank you for following my blog. Thank you for reading my blog. Deeply appreciate it :)

When I first started blogging, I never expect to have followers. Blogging is like a journal for me. Writing down  all about my life so that I can look back one day :) So when I started having followers, I felt more motivated & inspired to blog :D

 I  all my followers, every single one of them X) 

So on this day, let me give all of you a kiss LOL


MUACKSSSSSSSS! :D

P/S : Follow me if you haven't! =P

2 comments:

Vincent WXin said...

hahaha.........so many followers oh ? so geng leh..

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

LOL Not geng compared to others XD But I am actually surprised also..haha!

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014