Friday, August 12, 2011

A pretty good ending :)

Friday, August 12, 2011
Like this kid, I am having a huge grin on my face now :D


One month of remedial clinic is over. It all came to a good ending today. The feedback session or the so called "viva" with the supervisors went better than I expected. "You have shown much improvement & progress". That's the best thing to hear from the supervisors. Am truly happy and proud of myself after they told me that today :D

Am currently at home. Feels awesome to be back! :D For the first time since I don't know when, I drove. It's not that I don't have a driving licence. It's just that I don't usually drive since I am usually the one being fetched :P Anyway, drove myself to the hair saloon today to give my hair a cut & a wash :) Felt really proud of my parking skills today. It fits perfectly into the spot after just the first try! Surprising! LOL Cut only my fringe so there's actually not much changes.


My hair basically looks like this now. Definitely feels much better after cutting my fringe. It had been in the annoying stage for quite some time :/

Okay, enough of crapping. I should start planning how to spend my one month of holidays wisely now :P

By the way, it's Friday so have a great weekend everyone!! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014