Sunday, August 7, 2011

Quickie :)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bonjour readers! :D Bonjour simply means hello in French :) Have not been updating for a while. Pity my blog. Always get neglected whenever I am busy :/

It had been 3 weeks since I started my remedial clinic and now, I have just one more week to go :D To make it sound better, I actually only have 5 days left since the weekends are not included :P After next week, it's another month of holidays at home before my new semester begins. Woohoo! :DDD


Remedial clinic has its own ups & downs. There are days where I had fun & feel a lil more confident about doing clinic practicals. There are days where I feel totally discouraged listening to what the supervisors commented about us. The question "Am I suitable for this profession?" remained unanswered. But I believe, this is where God wants me to be. I know, I can never give up.

Ending this post with 2 random pictures I took :P


Vintage shoes from Padini Concept Store ♥ ♥ 


*pouts mouth* Looks like a goldfish right? XD

That's all today. Presentation tomorrow. Gotta go finish my slides now. Toodles! :) 

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014