Wednesday, September 28, 2011

:) :) :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Hello bloggie, I miss you.

My hair is getting longer. Sometimes I feel like cutting it short but I know I will miss my long hair. Sometimes I feel like curling it but I know it's hard to manage. In the end, I think I am still gonna remain with my long straight hair -.-


Too busy to blog lately. Clinic practicals & class. They pretty much took up most of my time everyday.


It's Wednesday. Finally, clinic is over for the week. I can breath a huge sigh of relief. Phew! And the fact that there's no clinic next week makes it 10 times better LOL My clinic skills is still not great but at least the supervisors say I have improved. That's the best thing to hear :D

I miss home. Can't wait to go back this Friday :D No class tomorrow but going to Sunway Monash University for a symposium from 8am-5pm instead :)

It's the 3rd week of my 3rd year. I must say, it's tough. It's stressful. It's tiring. I am still surviving at the moment but I don't know how long it will last. God, I asked for strength & motivation to go through the rest of my 3rd year. Amen.

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014