Thursday, September 1, 2011

The end of August.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

August is over. September is here. The truth is, I don't like the fact that September is here. There is only one reason why. I am starting my new semester SOON! T_T  Counting the days to the end of my holidays make me depress :(

Anyway, my August ended on a pretty good note. 

Last day of work at the kindergarten was last Friday. This working experience is simply priceless. Had so much fun with the kids during this period. My heart was filled with joy & they basically brighten & cheer me up everyday :) I just love them so so much! Talking about them, I miss them already :'( 

On another note, instead of home, my last few days of August was spend at my aunt's new house @ Canal Gardens, Kota Kemuning. Stayed there from Monday till Wednesday :) 

Some random shots I took during the end of August :)

Dim sum for breakfast with daddy & sis :)




Omnomnom :D


Shaved ice @ 100 Yen shop :)

Visited Sunway Pyramid twice in a week :P







Satisfied my cravings for Chatime twice in a week. Roasted Milk Tea once, Pearl Milk Tea once. Still, i prefer the latter :DDD



Raya coincides with Merdeka Day this year. Yet, I don't feel the Raya nor Merdeka spirit at all :/

Anyway, August had been good to me. September, please be good to me too ok? :)

Going to the BookFest @ KLCC tomorrow. Will update soon! :)

Till then, bye! :)))

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014