Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello Monday. When I see you, I feel blue.

Sunday, September 18, 2011
Starting my post with some random photos I took last weekend :)


Jelly mooncakes <3


Breakfast with family on the way back to uni :)


Teh tarik :)


Bread pudding.


Bread with half-boiled eggs.


Toast with milk.

And TADA! 

Here's a glimpse of my room :D




Okay, enough of photos. Time for some words LOL

Well, am too busy to blog these few days. Schedule packed with classes everyday & preparing for my clinic practicals sure took a lot of my time or should i say almost all? -.-

Clinic practicals officially starts tomorrow & it will be on every Monday & Wednesday. I am supposed to see 4 clients this semester but due to some problems, I am down with only 2 at the moment -.- Still waiting for my supervisor to give me 2 new clients. Meeting my first client at 9.30am tomorrow. Hopefully all will go smoothly & I will do well in the session! *fingers crossed*

Tomorrow's schedule goes like this : Clinic from 8-1pm or more depending on how long our discussion is. This is followed by class from 3-5pm. You think that's all? NO. Class continues from 8-10pm. This is the first time I having classes till night X_X

Tomorrow will be a very very long day. Thinking of it makes me feel blue. Oh Monday blues :(

9 comments:

Rolling Fumbling Thug said...

Wow! Your room is 10X better than mine! Aww I never tried out the bun with half-boiled egg :) Should do it one day.

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..coz they just replaced all the furnitures. That's why =D Yeah, you should. It's quite yummy :)

Vincent WXin said...

walao... ur room so nice.. same size wif my room now.. bt wif 4 ppl inside -.-

Missy said...

i just love that cute cupboard, plus it matches the bed. yellow like spongebob.haha.

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

@vincent Same size? Impossible. My room is kinda small. Just nice for one. Cannot fit 4 ppl la -_-

@missy haha..the bright yellow makes me feel like I am in a kindergarten LOL

Soh Hong Wei said...

Yummy mooncakes!!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

They are indeed yummy! :D

Qi Wen said...

The room is so much nicer compared to the time I was there :D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..that's because it's recently renovated. So all the things are new :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014