Sunday, September 11, 2011

I am back. Hello 3rd year!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

So...yes, I am back. Back to KL. Back to UKM. Back to university life T_T

Holidays ended so fast! Can't believe I am in my 3rd year already :O I feel old :/

Pretty satisfied with the room I am in now & I thank God for it :) I can haz all new furnitures to use! Even a new mattress! Lucky me!! :DDD

So, the new semester starts tomorrow.

EXPECTATIONS : Yay! I'm gonna study hard this semester!! :)
REALITY : Why so fast? I want more holidays :(

I believe this is true for most of us LOL :/

Well, as much as I want more holidays, I am looking forward to what my 3rd year in university will bring me. It's gonna be a stressful year for sure with packed timetables & more demanding clinic practicals. I ask God for strength, courage & wisdom to go through everything. I survived 2 years. I believe God will help me through another year :)

Praying & hoping for the best! Starting the new semester with a positive mind! Everything is gonna be alright! :)

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

All the best for year3! :D

Vincent WXin said...

aiyer.. 3rd year jor.. >.<''
feel so old.. feel like to go back to 1st year , everyday can relax nia =P

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

@hilda thanks! :)

@vincent Yalo..so old! >.< Haha..yeah, how i wish :P

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014