Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just wanna share :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011
Found some nice pictures while surfing the net. Just wanted to share some :)


This is interesting isn't it? I am so gonna do this :D *although I don't really understand the meaning of some of it =X*


True that! Life is so much easier & simpler when we were younger :'(


Life is too short to stay in the past. So don't look back, keep moving forward :)


What can I say more? SMILE!! =D


So this is why God created 5 fingers on each hand for us <3


I want this for my birthday next year! The cake one & the real one too! :P


This is just too cute <3


Well, I hope I find someone like this =X


I wanna visit Paris someday! :)

------------------


A few days left before my holidays end and guess what, I got sick :( Woke up feeling like crap yesterday and had a nausea feeling all day long. In the end, I vomited thrice! D: I don't even know what's wrong. Took some meds, slept for almost the whole day but didn't sleep well. Woke up countless time at night cause I just feel so uncomfortable :( I must say, yesterday is such a torture. Thank God I am feeling so much better today. God must have heard my prayer :)

2 comments:

Camy said...

the 30days photography challenge seems cool! and i wan the DSLR cake too!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

*high 5*!! =D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014