Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random ramblings on an EMO night.

Sunday, October 23, 2011
Tomorrow is Monday. A day I guess almost everyone hates. That includes me. Weekends at home is just awesome. Why does it have to end so fast?! :( The truth is, I hate coming back here. Home is the only place I feel comforted. 


It hurts. It really hurts. It might be small to you but you have no idea how big is the impact on me. Maybe because of what happened in the past. As much as I wanted to forget about the past, it just doesn't go away. Call me sensitive but this is who I am. I am who I am today because of what I have been through all these while. You will only know if you are in my shoes.

Somehow, I am getting used to this kind of life. Is it a good or bad thing? I have no idea. I won't be asking God the "Why me?" question because I know the answer. I am the chosen one. God chose me to go through all these with a good reason behind I believe. Time will reveal. The best I can do now? To live life the best I can my way.

This is just another random rambling on an emo night. Kthxbye. 

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014