Friday, November 25, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, November 25, 2011
November is almost ending. 5 more days and it's the last month of 2011 already. Can you believe that?! :O

Anyway, here's how my November go so far :)


Bought a Hello Kitty labtop bag for only RM 30 :D


Visited WQ Park Health & Rehabilitation Centre as a part of a project work for one of my course subject :) Valuable experience :)


Finally tried the famous IKEA meatballs everyone have been talking about! Now I know why it is so famous. It's really GOOOOOOOOOD! :D



Some new addition to my collections :D Got myself a Hello Kitty watch & the shoes I have always wanted :D


Had a family gathering @ Grand Imperial restaurant for cousin sister who came back from abroad with her boyfriend :) 


Scrumptious dinner! :D


Does this look like I have short hair? LOL



Cousin sister with her boyfriend & grandma :)


Family 

And that brings you the end of the post :)

Enjoy! :)))

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Very eventful November indeed and srsly your collection for Hello Kitty stuff is expanding :D Didn't know you love Hello Kitty too!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..yeah! Am a fan of it just recently XD You a fan too? :D

Jacy said...

kitty watch !! awesomeeee <3

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014