Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye 2011. Hello 2012 :)

Saturday, December 31, 2011
In a blink of an eye, it's the last day of 2011 already. A year have gone by just like that. It's scary to see how fast time pass. Really scary :/

2012, a new year. A new year means new beginning. New hopes. New dreams. Personally, I am looking forward to starting the new year *minus the exam part* :/ 

In 2012, I want to....


Oh well, there's more than this. If I were to list it all down, it would be endless LOL :P 

I love the new year. Reason? 
1) It's a holiday xD
2) It means my birthday is getting much nearer :P


2012, we welcome you! Happy New Year everyone! :)

Spending my new year this year with books. Exams starting on the 3rd. It's the first time I am having my finals in the beginning of the year -.- One whole week of study week. I am so tired of facing the books and notes already. Still, I am feeling insufficient. Gahhhhhh >.< Can only hope and wish for the best in my exams now :/ Going shopping tomorrow. Like finally *excited* :DDD

Ending this post with the last photo of me in 2011 XD

TADA!! :P


Less than 2 hours to 2012. Countdown at home with the family this year. Waiting patiently to usher in the year 2012 :D Okay, bye *back to face the notes again* -.-

2 comments:

♥ arlen said...

Happy new year lynette! (:

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

You too! All ze best :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014