Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello December! :)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Hola people! The last month of 2011 is here! December is here! Which means...Christmas is near! :D Besides February (my birthday month :P), December is also one of my favourite month of the year! :D

It's insane how fast we are already in the last month of 2011. Seriously, where have my year gone too?! :O Year ends means my birthday is near. 2 more months to be one older :3 Guess what? I already know what I want for my birthday next year LOL :P

Oh yeah, Christmas decors @ shopping malls are all up!

Aeon Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi decor :)









Aren't the decors pretty? I kinda like the decors this year :D

One Utama's one was pretty nice this year too. Unfortunately, I didn't managed to take any photos of it :( Anyway, am now looking forward to see how the Christmas decor @ Sunway Pyramid, Mid Valley & Pavilion look like :D 


Even Starbucks is having the Christmas-sy feel! :D

Okay, this post is pretty random. 19 more days to Christmas. 19 more days to my study week. Yes, my study week this year falls on Christmas & New Year's Day T.T And that also means I will be starting my new year with exams. Awesome right? 
-________-

Assignments piling up. Clinic practicals tomorrow. Time to go back to work. Bubbye!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014