Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's been a good weekend :)

Sunday, December 11, 2011
Life is not about being the most wealthy or being the most successful. It's about spending them with the ones you love everyday ♥ It doesn't matter what you do. As long as it is with the people you love, nothing else matters :) Life doesn't have to be complex. It can actually be this simple :)


Do you like my temporary curls? :P Maybe I should make it permanent one day :D

It's been a pretty good weekend. No particular reason but I am just happy :) Everything seems to be going well :D


Meet my new love. Fell madly in love with him ever since I finished watching Scent of a Woman ♥_♥

Can I get a boyfriend like this? LOL :P *dreaming*

Okay, I think I need to get back to work. Relaxed the whole day today *guilty* :/

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014