Saturday, December 24, 2011

Study week Day 1

Saturday, December 24, 2011
Less than 2 days at home & I am already having so much fun! :D Shogun Japanese Buffet @ Sunway Pyramid last night with the family. Food was awesome! And I managed to buy a dress for my cousin's wedding & a cute shorts for CNY. I'm a happy girl! :DDD


This morning. Woke up to this. Grandma's homemade Tang Yuan for breakfast :D Thanks grandma! :)


And then it's study time. This is how I look in the beginning of my study week. Let's see how I look at the end of study week. Day 1 of my study week : slow progress X_X Christmas mode is on. Study mode is off :/

Study, online, study, online then out for late lunch with the family. Maggi goreng & Teh tarik for lunch. Omnomnom :D


Did my Christmas nails! :P

Procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate then it's time for dinner. Parents went for a wedding dinner it's dinner together with the sisters and grandma @ Secret Recipe. Lamb shank, chicken cordon bleu, hot chocolate etc. Goodness. I think I ate too much yesterday & today. Gonna gain weight for sure >.<
NOOOOOOOO! Must.eat.less.from.tomorrow.onwards :/


It's Christmas tomorrow! In the midst of having fun, let's not forget the true meaning of Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)


This is the end of Day 1 of my study week. Finished blogging. Gotta go back to face ze notes & books now. Byeeeeeeee!

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014