Saturday, January 21, 2012

21.1.12 ♥

Saturday, January 21, 2012

CNY is just a day away :D Been home since Wednesday & I am hooked on dramas ever since. I guess that's what boredom does to me :/ So glad that this time, exam is over & I have a month of holidays during CNY :D 

For CNY this year, I bought....

3 dresses. 3 shorts. 4 t-shirts. 5 tops. 2 pants. 1 mini skirt. 2 sandals. 2 flats. 1 slipper. 

Too much? :/

Dinners after dinners are lining up this weekend. 

Attended my ex-neighbour's Thanksgiving + Housewarming Dinner last night. 
Attending a Pre-CNY celebration dinner tonight. 
And of cause, CNY reunion dinner tomorrow night :D 

Food, food, food. That's all I see when I am home. 
Eat, eat, eat. That's what happens every CNY :/
Oh NOOOOO! Temptation is too great. Gonna gain weight for sure T_T

What I like most about CNY? It's not about the angpows or food, but rather the quality time spent with family. That's what matters the most isn't it? :)

It's dragon year this year, therefore I present you with this Majestic Dragon from Pavilion to wish all who are celebrating......


A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! :D

GONG XI FA CAI! :)

May everyone's CNY this year be a fantabulous one! Enjoy & have fun! :)

2 comments:

arlen said...

Happy cny! Gong xi fa cai! Have a prosperous lunar new year.((:

Yam Yam said...

Happy New Year!!!

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014