Sunday, January 8, 2012

The bored life.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boo ya readers! :D

Study week is truly boring. The only reason I like it is because I am home :D On one hand I am thankful there's a huge gap between my 1st and 2nd paper because I have more time to study but on the other hand, it sometimes feels like torture reading and reading waiting for the exam day to come. I just can't wait for exams to be over. I just wanna finish it all off fast! CNY is already on my mind now :/

Feel sufficient and confident to sit for exams during study week. Feel insufficient and no confident when exam is near. It's always like that. Seriously, I hate this feeling zzZZ


Another song I came across lately and yes, I fell in love with this song as soon as I listened to it :D ENJOY! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014