Monday, January 2, 2012

New year. New post.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello peeps! I am back to KL. Well, just for a day though. Going back again after my exams tomorrow :P Thanks to the big gap between the 1st and 2nd paper :D One week of study week is over. Sitting for my first paper tomorrow. A 3 hours paper o.O Knowing this, I still feel surprisingly calm at the moment. Maybe the panic will sink in by tonight ~.~ Have I revised enough? I don't know. I only know I will try my best to spill everything out tomorrow :/ Well, wish me luck! 

On the other note, yesterday was awesome. Spent a day with the family at Sunway Pyramid shopping for CNY clothes. My CNY new clothes shopping is almost complete. I'mma happy girl :D Met up with my relatives for dinner together at Tony Roma as well. Food was yumssssssss! :D

This year started on a different note. Instead of having my holidays, I am having my exams in the beginning of the year. Still, I am looking forward to a fantabulous new year ahead :D


Oh God, thank you for all your blessings in 2011. I have faith that the year 2012 will turn out well too :)

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Happy New Year! :D All the best for your paper tomorrow yeah (:

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

You too! and thanks yeah ;)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014