Sunday, January 29, 2012

On the eve of CNY 2012

Sunday, January 29, 2012
CNY this year have been a great one. I enjoyed it much more this year. Probably because I finished my exams before CNY & I have a month of holiday to spare. Heh :D

Tons of photos taken this year & it's impossible to upload all of them here hence I only chose a few to share (:

All thanks to my eldest sister who got herself a new camera. Since her camera is better than mine, she basically substituted me as the family photographer LOL

Ok, I shall start my post now.

CNY eve was just like a typical Sunday. Started it off with morning service at church then head off to paternal grandparent's place for some prayers.


First round of lunch! 


Second round of lunch @ maternal grandparent's place!

Soooooooooooo much food! :O

And the food feast continues at night.......

This year, instead of Banting, reunion dinner was at Jenjarom for a change.


The must-have for CNY, Yee Sang! :D


The food served for reunion dinner this year :)


Family picture is a must! :D

 Visited Fo Guang Shan Dong Zhen Temple after the dinner. This is actually the first year I went to the temple during CNY although my house is just 10-15 minutes away LOL :/



Pretty entrance to welcome us as we enter :D





The parents <3


Went back to grandma's house & the first event started. Angpow giving session :D



Started of with grandma followed by first uncle, second uncle and so on.....


Angpows collected that night :D


Love this photo :)



I like my outfit of the night <3 <3 <3



Cute little Benji :)

Second event of the night. Photography session :D 

 Started off with a photo of grandma with every family followed by the sons, the daughter in-laws, the sons + daughter in-laws, the grandchildren, and last but not least, a family group photo :) I like how we never failed to do this every year :D


Cousins! :)


Family photo! <3 *Too bad it's a little blurry :(

The night went on spending time chit chatting with the relatives and that's basically how my CNY eve went.

 Stay tuned for more of my posts on CNY! :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014