Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Here's to a new semester!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday folks! :) Second day of my semester & I still haven't got any class yet :/ So far, only clinic spring cleaning yesterday & clinic orientation today. Both only took half the day which means I am basically free from afternoon onwards these 2 days. Awesome much :P

So..talking about clinic orientation. Finally got to know which 2 supervisors I will be under for my clinic practicals. Well, I don't really know how to feel upon knowing. Nervous. Scared. Worried. I guess that basically sums up what I feel. Whatever it is, I believe it's all in God's plan. I am sure everything will work out just fine. The only thing I can do now is try my very best & hope for the best! *fingers crossed* :)   

This semester gonna be a real hectic one. And not forgetting the amount of stress that will be doubling up I supposed with higher expectations from the lecturers & supervisors. Looking at the timetable, I foresee I will not be able to go home anytime soon. There's even classes on Saturdays! T_T



Just some photos from the steamboat buffet I had with coursemates at Setapak last night. These shots were taken towards the end of the meal so it doesn't really looked quite tempting here..haha! What to do, everyone was busy eating! :P Anyway, am quite satisfied with it. Variety of choices for a price of RM20++ including the tax. Too bad, I got full pretty fast :/

Starting class officially tomorrow. New semester. New life. Please be good. No, please be great. No, please be awesome. Here's to a new semester! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014