Thursday, February 16, 2012

Turning 22 :)

Thursday, February 16, 2012
13 February 2012. It's my birthday again! :D It felt like my birthday last year was just yesterday. How did one year past so fast?! :O

Was not at home last year for my birthday but am home this year :D

This year around, it was just a simple one. Birthday movie & dinner with some friends and was surprised with a cake by my family when I came back xD


Carrot cake this year! :D I was actually craving for carrot cake the day before & no, I didn't tell anyone yet they bought it! Talk about coincidence! :O


With the candles. Oops, now you know my age =P


Tired face. Just got back from outing with friends. 


Making a wish. Okay, I actually made 3..haha!

Blowing out the candles...


#1


#2


#3

and there goes all the candles...


Fringe getting longer & face getting chubbier T_T


My birthday gifts! =DDD


A cute bracelet :D


A cute pink ribbon purse :D


A red handbag :D


and a lovely dress :D

And there goes my birthday. 

Seriously, can't believe I am 22 already! I am starting to feel old D: But the good thing is, most people still think I am much younger than my actual age. I guess looks can deceive..muahahaha!

I may be 22, but I still feel forever 21 LOL

And lastly, a big THANK YOU to all those who wished me! Muackssss :D

3 comments:

Nath said...

Happy Birthday <3

bendan said...

Happy Belated Birthday, pretty!! Woah.. love your purse... nice nice!! ^^

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thank you! =D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014