Saturday, March 10, 2012

And we meet again :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Harro peeps! Minus the fact that I have class this morning, it was a wonderful Saturday today :) 

Finally meet up with one of my bestie which I have not met for a few years :O It was nice meeting her again. Brought back all the memories we used to have together at college last time :')

She was the first girl I met & talked to when I entered matrix college for registration on the first day. And then, it so happen that her hostel room was just opposite mine! Talk about coincidence! :O Everything started from there & well, the rest is history LOL
   

I think the reason we clicked quite instantly is because we are both February babies. My birthday is a day before Valentine & hers is a day after Valentine :O Even though it's hard for us to meet very often now (she is studying in Sabah), we still contact & try to meet up once in a blue moon. That's more than enough for me.

I am not the kind of person who can clicked with anyone instantly so I really thank God for this friendship. Feel really blessed & lucky to have met her in my life :) May our friendship last forever! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014