Sunday, March 18, 2012

Life at home :)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Came across this picture yesterday. The words caught my attention almost immediately! So true. So motivating. Maybe I should print this out & paste it in my room! Good idea? :D

Anyway, like usual, this post is uber random. 


Hello! *happy face*

Life at home.
One word : Awesome.
Like magic, being home just lifts my spirit up automatically!
Makes me happy all day long too! :D

Saturday.

Counselling class. Lecturer let us watched an episode of Criminal Minds! So nice! :D
Lunch with daddy at Dengkil's famous Loh Mee stall :D
Home sweet home.
Downloaded Draw Something & is addicted.
TVB Drama marathon. 
Dinner with family. Baked Fish Nyonya Style with steamed rice :D

Sunday.

Church morning service.
Breakfast with daddy. Had the famous Nasi Lemak Sotong at my hometown. Yummehs! :D
Drama marathon & Draw Something again.
Power nap.
Lunch with family. Carbonara Chicken Spaghetti this time :D
Clinic reports writing time.  *ignores* :/
Dinner with family later. Eldest sister coming home! :D

Monday clinic postponed for a month hence I can stay at home longer :D Extra happy today because I am only going back to KL tomorrow. Heh :D 

Oh by the way, who's on Draw Something? Find me (lynette132love) and let's play together! :D

2 comments:

FiSh. ohFISHiee said...

draw me something! :D im addicted to it too!

Latest: Of Balloons and Memes

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

What's your username? :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014