Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thoughts.

Sunday, March 4, 2012
Hello first Sunday of March! How time flies. It's March already. It felt like just yesterday we are welcoming 2012 & now it's already the third month of the year? :O 

It's been only two weeks since my semester started yet there's so many things on the to-do list already. Looking back, I am truly glad that I have actually survived 2 1/2 years in university life. Am in my third year, second semester now & if nothing goes wrong, I will be entering the final year soon, towards the end of this year. 

But the problem is, 

 
Where is the passion I am looking for? Where is this thing that reinforces me to actually want to do more? Where is the will to carry on? The truth is, I just can't seem to find any of these anywhere.

I am keeping a positive outlook. Trying to do my best everyday but sometimes, I just question myself. Why am I doing this? Do I really want this? Not really but I need to. I think that's it. I am doing it just because I need to. Just because a need is more important than a want. 

I have never imagined to be where I am today. I have never ever thought that I will be studying to be a therapist but somehow, I am now. Everyday, I am trying to find the passion in it but this thing called passion is just not easy to find.

I guess it's just the stress that is getting into me. Soon I will be fine again, I think.


Be strong Lynette. Be strong & smile like you always do :)  
❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014