Saturday, April 14, 2012

The End.

Saturday, April 14, 2012
Time flies. Last day of holidays tomorrow :( One week of holidays GONE! T_T 

Holidays, they will never be enough no matter how long it is. Nevertheless, I appreciate every holiday I have :) 


Staying at home, spending quality time with family, home-cooked food. Oh the comfort it brings is just marvelous. Nothing can ever top that :) I love my family <3

One week at home. Fatness overload X_X Diet plan shall start.....on Monday. Or maybe Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday. Or any other day LOL -_-

Going back to my hostel at KL tomorrow. Ever since the kidnap and robbery case, I don't feel safe staying there anymore :( But  what to do, have to stay there until the semester ends :( I believe God is protecting me. Thank you God for keeping me safe all these years :)

Monday clinic is starting again after being postponed for a month. No more Monday holidays! :( I have been enjoying too much with no Monday clinic & only one client for my Wednesday clinic for a month! I guess it's time to work hard now :/ Having mid semester exam next week too but somehow, I feel nothing :/


This photo is totally unrelated to the post. I like the shoe. I want the shoe. So I post the picture. Haha! Super random -_-

Okay, I think it's time to study. Exam next week but I don't think I have studied much during the holidays. Such a procrastinator I am D: 

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You and your sisters are all so pretty! I had 2 sisters.. until another one came out just recently! :p

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014