Friday, August 3, 2012

Here's to a great start to August!

Friday, August 3, 2012
When the clock struck 12 on the 1st of August, I knew it's time to face it. The dreadful exam results. Okay, the truth is, even before 12am, I kept refreshing the page somehow hoping the result will appear although I am nervous to look at it LOL

And.....*drum rolls*, finally that one click and TADA! The results appeared! Words to describe that moment : Shocked, surprised, and slowly, it turns into complete happiness at what I am looking at! Couldn't believe what I see and it actually took me a while before it sinks in. Highest pointer I got so far :'D Never in all these years have I expect myself to get this result so it came as a total surprise. 


I thank God for giving me this result. I am grateful for it. I am proud of what I have accomplished. I am glad I made my parents proud :D I just feel truly blessed :') With this, I am officially a final year student now. One step closer to graduation :) 


Great start to August. Looking forward to see what the rest of August can bring :) And oh, definitely looking forward to my Bangkok + Pattaya trip on the 21st of August :D In the meantime, thesis proposal is in the making. August, please be good to me alright? :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014