Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thoughts on a rainy night...

Thursday, October 18, 2012
Cold rainy night & somehow, my mind starts to wander off somewhere, thinking. About life.



22 years in this world I have live. 
It's not always easy. But it's not always hard either.
There have been good & bad times.
Well, that's just how life is isn't it? :)

Sometimes, it's best to not think too much.
What's important is to just be happy :)
It sucks all the happiness out of you when you worry too much.
So why worry? Just go with the flow :)
Even if something does not work or failed, it's not the end of the world.
You can always have a fresh new start :)
It just all depends on how you look at it.

Life now is so far so good.
Blessed in so many ways & I thank God for that :)
Yes, sometimes, some things make me unhappy,
But hey, it's alright to be unhappy, I tell myself.
There's so much more to look forward in life,
And I will not dwell on all these unhappiness. 

Sometimes you just have to let go of what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next :)

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Let bygones be bygones, there's definitely something better waiting ahead of us (:

~♥ Lynette ♥~ said...

Very true! Thanks! :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014